Great Pyranees Puppies / 2009 ARRIVALS are HERE!

Oh Daphney, the pups look great! So do Snowball and Josie! Lady is absolutely perfect. There's not a bit of shyness in her. She definitely has a voice and like you said, knows how to use it!!

We absolutely love her!! She got a perfect check up at the vets too. She said that Lady is in perfect health!

Laurie

Quote:
My dad and I do quite a bit of research on our family tree. I found a website connected to RootsWeb.com and I've actually found several messages on their discussing that restaurant. I've never been there but would like to the next time my family is up in that area. I've heard good things about the place.

Sorry to be so late replying but my computer acted up on me last night and I lost access to this site. Couldn't get it back then so I just went to bed.

Quote:
I was thinking the same thing!
wink.png

On your next litter put me down for a female
big_smile.png
.. I live in arizona but make frequent road trips to florida and drive right through alabama
big_smile.png
... were in alabama are your located exactly ???

Hey guys and gals! Sorry, I've been out of town, so here are some answers.
I still have 2 males and 2 females, am talking to a couple of people about the 2 males and a female, but they're not picked up yet. We are not planning on having more litters at this time and we are located just south of B'ham near Montevallo. I may be making a trip with the 2 males to Charlotte soon, so to you in NC, I'd love to bring a female too and my son used to be in Brevard, so I know where Henderson is.
smile.png
I may also be making a run to northern Florida with a pup, if that works with anyone.
Can send updated pictures if you email me - [email protected]
They are THE CUTEST!
Daphney

All females are gone now and last male is promised and to be picked up this week. THANK YOU BYC BLOGGERS!
I'd love for any of the the new puppy owners to send pictures of their new homes and progress.

Thanks again and God Bless,
Daphney

Back
Top Bottom