Great Pyranees Puppies / Alabama (NEW PICS 11/16) THANKS

18031__igp8453.jpg

18031__igp8410.jpg

18031__igp8450.jpg

18031__igp8455.jpg

18031__igp8461.jpg

18031__igp8470.jpg

These puppies are better than TV. Rolling and tumbling, mock fighting, following mom and dad around the kingdom, licking the chickens. Two girls still need a home. FLUFFY IN ALABAMA

Last edited:
Where is Easley? I have a son in Brevard NC and a friend in Spartanburg. I just might make a trip.
smile.png

DW

The puppies all have new parents now. Here's a few pics of the new happy families. The last 2 girls make it to their new folks Monday. Thank you all for letting me share these fuzz balls with you. I feel like I've met a whole new community. Daphney

18031_100_0591.jpg

18031_100_6849.jpg

It was nice meeting you today. I hit a deer on the way home and my front grill is messed up and my hood is dented... Good thing I was only at 30mph The kids, husband, chicks and puppies were all find but I was done driving for the night and Willie had to drive the rest of the way home. The puppies are doing great. Thanks again hope you had a good time with your Dad..Suzette

Oh, Praise the Lord you are all OK. I had a deer try to jump over my XTerra in Cleveland Tenn. 2 yrs ago and almost came in my car, destroyed the back right corner of my car, took out the big window, etc. deer hair and glass EVERYWHERE! Then right after I got it all fixed shiney and new, I bumped another one on my way home from church one Sunday night, that was standing on the center line of my little country road and I couldn't see it until it was right there in my lights. I feel your pain.

Hah, looks like eveyone has a deer hitting experience now
wink.png

Glad the puppies got new homes, I shure would have tooken 1 if I were
closer. Alabama is a looong way from Michigan lol
smile.png

well I am there with you on just having the car fixed. someone side swiped my daughter and had to go to the ER. So I met her at the ER and while there someone side swiped my car in the parking lot. We just got the car back Friday....Oh The INSURANCE is going up I can feel it.

I just answered an ad from a local family with a litter of G.P.s I think you got me excited enough to research this breed...

Back
Top Bottom