Great tool for WEED control

This is one of my greatest weed control tools. they are so nice.

Here is a video of it tearing up big weeds.
I have chronic health problems which cuz me to be very limited in strength.
Anytime I try to use a hoe or even a hand held long claw dooey I end up not being able to control the tool and accidentally get my plants or stuff I DON'T want to disturb.
I've been looking at this tool for a while wondering if it might help or just make me more dangerous! 🤔 lol?

I have chronic health problems which cuz me to be very limited in strength.
Anytime I try to use a hoe or even a hand held long claw dooey I end up not being able to control the tool and accidentally get my plants or stuff I DON'T want to disturb.
I've been looking at this tool for a while wondering if it might help or just make me more dangerous! 🤔 lol?
Hard to know if it would be easier for you to control or not. I do use a "traditional" hoe as well.
If you get one, maybe find one at WalMart or TSC to try out. Ask them if you can return it if it doesn't work out for you. After a few minutes of use, you should be able to judge whether the hoe is right for you or not. Both those stores are very accommodating in my area, so hopefully they will be for you too.
Just a thought.

Update: Had the husband pick one up and dang this thing works great! It pulls everything up with much less dirt than a regular hoe and I think it's much easier to use.
PXL_20220627_221124532.jpg

Back
Top Bottom