|~~Greek Mythology RP~~| NEEDS CHARACTERS!

Pics
(did you guys know that the Greek gods could take the from of ANY animal in mythology? I.e, bulls, wolves, birds, etc. is it ok if we do this in the rp?)
"who wants to do some sword training?" catie asked, her ouble katanas held deceptively awkwardly in her hands, a sheepish grin on her dainty features.
(I believe that was in the books, so it's PROBABLY okay, but I'm not completely sure.)

(did you guys know that the Greek gods could take the from of ANY animal in mythology? I.e, bulls, wolves, birds, etc. is it ok if we do this in the rp?)
"who wants to do some sword training?" catie asked, her ouble katanas held deceptively awkwardly in her hands, a sheepish grin on her dainty features.
(Yea, that's fine. :) )

"Wait!" called the centaur. he approached, not getting to close, "I am Chiron, the activities director here at Camp Half-Blood. This is a place for demigods to train to fight monsters."

"Do you know how unimpressive ""activities director sounds""? And how do I know you're not lying?" Acacia asked.

"You would be eaten by a chimera by now if I was."

"Good point. In that case," she said, the dome dissolving and the trident disappearing,"my name is Acacia O'Connell, apparently the daughter of Poseidon. Now would somebody show me where to get a better weapon than a pocket knife?"

Last edited:
Dylan walked back to his cabin.
"hey! I'm new here. My names catie. Will you
Help me out? I'm confused." she asked. She wanted to know more this intrigueing mortal boy. She hadn't paid this much attention to anything since the battle to put the titans in Tartarus. Heck, she didn't even care that much back when she was feared in every mortals heart. They didn't understand her, so she just ignored them. (Hecate is still worshipped by the wiccans)

Back
Top Bottom