Greeley, CO Swap meet/Market

coloradochick

Songster
12 Years
Dec 19, 2007
Brighton, CO
Have any of you in Colorado ever been to this?

Market Morning Saturday 2-2-08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-02-01, 6:06PM MST

Buy Sell Trade, a unique way for animal people to come together. People from all over the front range gather here the first Saturday of every month and bring their farm animals. The typical array of critters includes: Bunnies, Chickens, Goats, Puppies, Kittens, Pigs, Cages, Fencing, Home Grown Honey, Farm Fresh Eggs, minature horses, and much more. Its a great resource to weed down flocks and get ready for new projects or find a new hobby. There is no charge to bring your animals. Market morning is offered as a service to the community by J&T Country Feeds in Greeley. Located at 6380 W 10th St. The fun begins at 7am and runs until everyone is sold out, typically 11. Please call for more information 970-378-0240

big_smile.png
It is. Go to www.jtfeeds.com and they have the info posted in the I think events or news on the right hand side of the page. I've still not been able to get up there but I would love to. If you go next month, let us know how it is.

Cara

Back
Top Bottom