Green Anaconda caught trying to hunt chicken.

:eek: That's WILD!!

A bear paw with claws might work great....bare human hands, not so much. :lol::gig
Sorry, couldn't resist!

That looks like a scaled up version of a

ETA: was looking for more on this......guess vid in OP is an optical illusion of sorts:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/giant-anaconda-caught-trap/
Thanks for the Snopes link.
I watches the same boy in snopes video on another YouTube vid. He is from Cambodia. They do capture and eat whatever they can.
There is sooooooo much Fake chit--er out there , I often just look at the reviews before I watch the video. The dramatic things as known as Click Bait. I don;t want to waste my viewing on silly things.
BTW :thumbsup how you caught the Bare Bear... I just did not catch proof reading before posting. I CANT EVEN BLAME AUTO-CORRECT for this one. :gig

:eek: That's WILD!!

A bear paw with claws might work great....bare human hands, not so much. :lol::gig
Sorry, couldn't resist!

That looks like a scaled up version of a

ETA: was looking for more on this......guess vid in OP is an optical illusion of sorts:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/giant-anaconda-caught-trap/
Just blown out of proportion a bit like most things on the web.
I think I had the size judged pretty well from the OP video. Sure didn't think that was a 55 gallon barrel and such.
It actually isn't even an anaconda but a reticulated python which is a large snake in its own right.

Sure didn't think that was a 55 gallon barrel and such.
No, I didn't either....and thought the chicken looked a bit weird, but didn't realize it was so young. Weird how he walks up to set trap, then swims up to empty it, then walks off with snake leaving chick behind. SMH. Also surprised nothing else ate that chick in 12 hours.

There's a link on the snopes page going to another python trap that's kinda funny-when he pulls snake out of can and walks off whistling.

Back
Top Bottom