Green Queen Bantam pullet or cockerel?

FatChicksDigMe

Crowing
6 Years
May 9, 2015
Merced County, CA
I have an almost 4 week old chick from My Pet Chicken (sourced from Meyer Hatchery in Ohio) that I am unsure which gender or even breed s/he is: the baby is supposed to be a sexed female of their green queen bantam but
1.) It does NOT appear to be bantam (it's super tall and twice the size of my mottled cochin bantam, which was supposedly my biggest bantam [same hatch day]. Its even bigger than my sultan, which isn't a bantam!
2.) It does not look like a female because it's so tall, and independent...

I tried to see what her possible mix is and I think a frizzled cochin bantam, a white crested polish bantam, and perhaps a favaucana bantam (it has 5 toes)....Honestly I'm so confused lol
20210806_204658.jpg
20210806_204558.jpg
20210806_204638.jpg
20210801_002112.jpg

Kind of young, but looks like a pullet so far. Far to early to say for sure though.
Even with her curly tail and tall stance? I know polish are kinda leggy but I'm not sure what they mixed to get the "green queen bantam". Its weird because she has 5 toes, frizzled wings, what looks like a crest, and a beard.:idunno

Even with her curly tail and tall stance? I know polish are kinda leggy but I'm not sure what they mixed to get the "green queen bantam". Its weird because she has 5 toes, frizzled wings, what looks like a crest, and a beard.:idunno
Many pet quality silkie have 5 toes out here

Yep! I had a few pullets with weird tails at this age. Time will tell. If he were a male, he wont be able to hide it from BYC 🤣

Back
Top Bottom