Green queen Easter eggers bantams

Pics
I receiving 7 green queen Easter egger bantams soon. Does anyone have these?
Did you get yours? I got two on July 12 and they were/are very fiesty! I ended up giving one of them away to a friend bc she wouldn't let me hold her (I hold friendliness high as I have a 1 year old daughter). Regina, the girl I have left is extremely independent but tolerates human touch if caught or driven by food. Interesting enough, she is silkied(!); has 5 toes (one of whom she broke somehow and refused to let me tape it up for her after multiple tries until ending up letting me hold her and give her an Epsom salt soak and baby aspirin lol); and a Crest. I didn't like her or her sister Zelena at first, but she's growing on me! Here's me trying to trick her into eating baby aspirin on some watermelon after breaking her toe smh...it did work the next day bc the crazy girl was running around after removing her foot brace:eek::he:th:lau
20210819_104551.jpg

awwe cute. They are very active chicks. Out of my seven two dark ones are looking silkied. One with a beard and one with fluffy feet. ended up with a variety of colors. 2 reddish,1 white with a little black, 1 blue, 1 black and white, and the two black silkied. 3 with fluffy feet and 6 bearded. Also got 2 porcelain d’uccle that are great with kids. Would recommend bantam Cochin too.

Last edited:
So do you guys think they have their own silkied genes, or do you think they are mixed w silkies? I want to add bantam easter eggers in a few months too!!
I think there is probably some silkie in there some where. Some are dark skin and 5 toes. I got mine from my pet chicken and they also sell white silkied Easter egger that I have and love them. They have nice blue eggs. They could be in them too.

Back
Top Bottom