Greetings from Massachusetts! So happy to be part of this!

youngjedi32002

Songster
8 Years
May 2, 2011
East Coast
I love this site so much and have learned so much from reading the information and posts! This is my first year with a flock and I am loving it! I finally took the time to register because I finally feel like I have learned enough to be able to interact and I want to be able to get answers to any questions that come up because I KNOW you guys will know!!! I live in Massachusetts, outside Boston, with my wonderful husband, my son, my stepdaughter, Pit Bull/Lab pup, Ragdoll cat, Teddy Bear hamster, English Lop-Eared rabbit, and 4 FABULOUS chickens!!! I have an Australorp (Abby), a Silver-Laced Wyandotte (Henrietta), a Rhode Island Red (Meg), and a Buff Orpington (Gwen)! I got them as one day old chicks on March 1st and I still cannot believe they have only been living with us for 2 months! Haven't we always had chickens!?! So much fun to watch, so much joy! My son, Luke Sky Walker (yes, that really IS his name!), loves the chickens and he wanted to hatch some eggs, so we got him an incubator for his birthday and his 4 eggs should be hatching any day now! It has really become a family affair! My husband, who is not very good with tools (by his own admission!), just completed a coop stand and a chicken run from a design I thought up! He is especially amazed at how great the chickens are! He constantly calls them "the girls"! So cute! I am thrilled to be here and hope to make many friends! I already "know" so many of you and your posts have given me invaluable info! So thrilled to finally be a member!

welcome-byc.gif
. This is an awesome forum to be apart of

Hey Massachusetts. Im a former Mass_ _ _ _. Haha (many many years ago)
Hello from Maine !

woot.gif

welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom