Greetings From Maxwell At FarmerLED!

I think I have answered you before in regard to a computerized program. While watching your little cartoon chickens ( looks like they have glaucoma or something), it occurred to me that a robotic chicken could be made as a protection system for a flock.

It could alert flocks to predators faster than say a rooster, and could have an array of weapons(alarm, flashing lights,and constitution to attack invaders and either "take them out," or scare the living daylights out of them.

There , is your next project.

I think I have answered you before in regard to a computerized program. While watching your little cartoon chickens ( looks like they have glaucoma or something), it occurred to me that a robotic chicken could be made as a protection system for a flock.

It could alert flocks to predators faster than say a rooster, and could have an array of weapons(alarm, flashing lights,and constitution to attack invaders and either "take them out," or scare the living daylights out of them.

There , is your next project.

Good idea DD...an Inspector Gadget kind of bird :gig

Chantecler, probably. They're cold hardy, productive, and beautiful in their simplicity. Other breeds might have more exciting colour patterns but Chanteclers are useful.

G’Day from down under FarmerLED :frow Welcome!

I too could have sworn I said G'Day to you before, or definitely a similar username.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

My favourite, Pekins [aka bantam Cochins]

Hello and welcome to BYC!! It’s so nice to have you join us. welcome.gif

This video will help with learning how to navigate this site:

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask one of us. :)

Back
Top Bottom