Greetings from Missouri!

pickinchicken

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jan 5, 2014
Missouri
Hello! I'm new to joining this website, but have been loving reading on it for some time now. This is my first year having chickens and my 4 yr old daughter and I love it! We also have guinea and raised them last year. I have 6 chickens and 4 guineas. I get 3 eggs a day. And my daughters favorite chicken "Carley" named after Carley Rae Jepsen the singer, I believe is turned more into a "Carl" I'm guessing bc of the large comb and "piggy back riding." ;)
I'm glad to be on here!

Hello! I'm new to joining this website, but have been loving reading on it for some time now. This is my first year having chickens and my 4 yr old daughter and I love it! We also have guinea and raised them last year. I have 6 chickens and 4 guineas. I get 3 eggs a day. And my daughters favorite chicken "Carley" named after Carley Rae Jepsen the singer, I believe is turned more into a "Carl" I'm guessing bc of the large comb and "piggy back riding."
wink.png

I'm glad to be on here!
welcome-byc.gif

I don't have that option, maybe because I am accessing this From my phone. I will have to check it out from my desktop. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom