Greetings from southern New Mexico

ChristyLou

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 22, 2014
Las Cruces, NM
Hello All,

We are new to the forum but not new to birds. My husband was bred, raised and rehabilitated parrots for years, also keeping a small flock of chickens. He did all of this while also serving 13 years in the Army. Now he's retired and we moved from Georgia to New Mexico. The only parrot we kept is an African Grey and we just started a new chicken/duck flock with just a few babies. We have lots of other animals too and a gaggle of kids. I kept turning to BYC for info while setting up our new coop so I went ahead and joined. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone!
~Christy

welcome-byc.gif
I'd like to personally thank your husband for his years in service. The Learning center is full of great information if you need a refresher course.

images

Welcome to BYC!

And hello from Alto, New Mexico!! How nice to see more New Mexicans joining BYC! There are quite a few of us here on the forums. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask, that is what we are here for.

Great to have you aboard and enjoy all your new adventures!

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! and back to the world of chicken keeping! Thank your and your husband for your years of service.

Back
Top Bottom