Greetings & Thank You All

chant

Chirping
Jan 16, 2016
N. FL. USA
Hello everyone,

We got chickens for the 1st time, about this time, 2 yrs ago and I've been a wall flower on this site ever since. I figured it's time to join. This is my 1st post and I would just like to say Hello. And, a huge Thank You to you all for helping, caring, and sharing. I'm tremendously appreciative to the people who put this site together for everyone as well.
hugs.gif

~chant

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! Many of us were lurkers before joining, I was one for a couple of years.
What breed/s do you have? Be sure to ask any questions that you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

welcome-byc.gif

Glad to hear BYC has been helpful to you and that you're going to be an active member now!

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! Many of us were lurkers before joining, I was one for a couple of years.
What breed/s do you have? Be sure to ask any questions that you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow
Thank you! Currently we have: hens- White Rocks, Partridge Chanticleers, a buttercup, and blue footed Bresse, and a blue footed Bresse rooster. I have ordered more male and female Partridge Chanticleer chicks that will be here next month. I am leaning towards going all Chanticleer as I am very particial to them for reasons I don't understand myself :) We've only started raising chickens about 2 yrs now. It was more out of nessesity because store bought eggs were making me sick (they came up as soon I ate them). So we dont buy chicken or eggs anymore, and we get to watch chickenTV.

Back
Top Bottom