Greetings!!

jennieclaire

In the Brooder
Jan 31, 2015
Hello All!!
Just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to the gathering, as well as the chicken raising experience. My husband and I recently purchased a beautiful home on a double lot here in Cleveland, Ohio, and my chicken dreams are ever that much closer to becoming a reality!! At present I stare out into our lovely (and a bit wild) backyard and smile thinking about when it will be filled with beautiful ladies clucking and cooing...in the meantime its lots of reading material, fantasy coop designing, and chatting you fabulous people!!
Thanks for having me in your flock as it were, cant wait to glean all I can from you!!

Best,

Jennie

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined us!

Good luck with any future chickens! They're wonderful animals to raise.
smile.png

Thank you thank you!! I literally dream of them, and have gone to bed watching more than one "chicken sounds" video on youtube... if there was ever a safe place to admit this, I assume this is it. :)

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined us.

Good luck with your (hopefully!) future flock!
smile.png
Have you thought about which breeds you'd be interested in?

Welcome to BYC, Jennie. Glad you decided to our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in getting your flock.

The Learning center is a great place to begin your chicken education. Then you may want to read up on coops and predator (protection), AND "How to Raise Backyard chickens," forum. That should give you a strong foundation to build on. Welcome to Backyard chickens.

Back
Top Bottom