Groove Bags

OMG!!! I love Converse sneaks :love....now I'm going to have to get a pair or two of these!!! (and yes....I'm over 40....LOL). If they are anything like Converse, they should be comfortable...even though there is no arch support. The other shoes kinda look like Keds.
Thanks N F C!!!! :bow

OMG!!! I love Converse sneaks :love....now I'm going to have to get a pair or two of these!!! (and yes....I'm over 40....LOL). If they are anything like Converse, they should be comfortable...even though there is no arch support. The other shoes kinda look like Keds.
Thanks N F C!!!! :bow

Hope you'll share pictures of what you get and let me know how they work out for you!

Hope you'll share pictures of what you get and let me know how they work out for you!
Well I'm definitely ordering the white low top farm print chicken sneaks that look like Converse. I just bought 3 pairs of new garden clogs and boots....so I'm good there....but I'm checking out the rest of the site now.
And I'm supposed to be working....shhhh......:duc

Well I'm definitely ordering the white low top farm print chicken sneaks that look like Converse. I just bought 3 pairs of new garden clogs and boots....so I'm good there....but I'm checking out the rest of the site now.
And I'm supposed to be working....shhhh......:duc

Mum's the word :cool:

Back
Top Bottom