GROUP PROJECT - Help Us Rate & Discover the Best BYC Member Pages!

wow got 8 assignments down who knew that there were so many interesting , cool and awesome people on here. This is cool

thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I took the 18,000 pages in the database and:

1) Removed all the coop design pages that are already in the BYC Coop Pages system
2) Removed pages that were considered "blank"
3) Reduced the list even further by only selecting pages that had a certain amount of information (text and images)

We were left with a list of about 4,000 pages. I fed the list into crowdflower which then randomly displays the pages to you when you're going through the task.

Quote:
We have a lot of amazing members with incredible pictures and information that they've posted to share with us. So far this project, and those helping have been doing a great job of allowingthe especially great pages to shine!

Just a note to all , Yes there is a Submit task button at the very bottom of the page. After doing 6 I found that button, maybe I not awake yet. But hopefully someone comes across the great page of the quy in Colorado that is incubating eggs (very information) Sorry he did not get in by me. But now I know, can get more done after I do some homework!

he.gif
barnie.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Keep in mind I whittled the list down to about 4,000!
wink.png

Quote:
We don't have a set number (at least not yet) of GFMs to give out, but at least the top 3 contributors will each get one, and we'd be happy to give out many more!

Back
Top Bottom