Grow Getters & Mad Potters (Gardening Thread)

Would you like to be part of a seed exchange?

• Yes

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
Pics
20200804_180021.jpg

Well, 2 of my corn stalks fell, so I made the best of the situation, picked the ears, and cooked them as baby corn. Actually pretty good, a little sweeter than the baby corn you get in chinese dishes.

Also, the tomato hornworms have found my tomatoes finally... sigh... but only the Big Boy ones, none on the cherry tomato plants yet. I am beginning to wonder if I will ever get anything off of the big boys this year since they keep being attacked and the fruit has to stay on the vine so long to get that big and then ripen.

Oh well, you live and you learn.

I’m wrapping them down the other side of my trellis. The ones on the chickens fence are almost 8 feet
Oh my gosh!!! I need to try that next year LOL
I’m doing my shopping in October 😂 I like being prepared
😂🤣 I usually always shop the last minute :oops: maybe I won’t this year though lol who knows

I planted sunflowers the whole way along the front of my garden and all around my fences and my 7 footer fell down after a drenching rain yesterday!My biggest prize growing in the garden are my chicks! I only started training them for about 2 months yet and they haven't reached the 'perfectionism' Mark yet so some of my plants keep disappearing and some look bedraggled!!! It's probably where the worms are hiding at.

Back
Top Bottom