Grow Getters & Mad Potters (Gardening Thread)

Would you like to be part of a seed exchange?

• Yes

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
Pics
I planted sunflowers the whole way along the front of my garden and all around my fences and my 7 footer fell down after a drenching rain yesterday!My biggest prize growing in the garden are my chicks! I only started training them for about 2 months yet and they haven't reached the 'perfectionism' Mark yet so some of my plants keep disappearing and some look bedraggled!!! It's probably where the worms are hiding at.

Tomato leather
241B24E3-FA17-49B5-910C-F59A1CBD2B32.jpeg

Balsamic cherry tomato leather
4FDA3DD1-A1C1-441A-AA34-90BCAB6E6FC9.jpeg

Banana Chips (herbed & Cinnamon)
2C422B1E-77FB-4B23-977F-5AC94583731D.jpeg

I harvested my popcorn yesterday, most ears only had half of the kernals on them if that, some had none, some had bugs, some were rotting... It's a learning experience though. I planted less than a 1/4 cup of corn and got back probably a little over a cup, so nothing lost as long as it pops. I tossed it in the dehydrater at 95 to help dry it out some and will probably try popping a little bit of it tonight to see if it works.

I harvested my popcorn yesterday, most ears only had half of the kernals on them if that, some had none, some had bugs, some were rotting... It's a learning experience though. I planted less than a 1/4 cup of corn and got back probably a little over a cup, so nothing lost as long as it pops. I tossed it in the dehydrater at 95 to help dry it out some and will probably try popping a little bit of it tonight to see if it works.
Let us know how it goes

Back
Top Bottom