Okay, my husband said I'm not being "scientific" enough! LOL I didn't measure or weigh my grain before I started sprouting it, so I have no comparison on how well I'm doing. I told him my first three little trays were "experimental" just to see if we could do it. He insists that my "next experiment" be tracked better. LOL So, I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out what we can use to grow a decent amount of fodder in that we already have here at the house. ---------------------- Edit to add ... I think I "might" have found something that will work. It'll be a bit tricky at the start since the seeds aren't "matted" yet but I think I can work around that. The tray I'm using weighs 2.3 oz and I've added (or will after they soak) 4 oz. of seed. Hoping that the math works and I end up with 1.5 lbs of fodder.