Growing up....

BickeringToast

In the Brooder
7 Years
Dec 14, 2012
Jersey, GA
I'm sure I sound crazy but I just have to share the 4-packs 'awwwwww' moment.

I posted last night when the brats managed to waddle into their house with barely any wrangling or tools (yes, that's right, tools
wink.png
). Well tonight DH and I were out late shopping. On the way home I thought about calling my daughter and having her try and talk the boys into going to bed, but I decided they would probably rebel since they are not completely used to her (and we all know how well anything/anyone 'new' goes over with ducks).

As we drove around the curve in our drive the headlights flashed over the dark pen and house. I told DH I thought one of the boys was already in their house ready for bed. Well I walked out there and the whole 4-pack was in their house!!! They put themselves to bed!!! Loony as it may sound, that is just one of the cutest things I have seen those feathered felons do in the entire 7 weeks.

Of course, true to 4-pack form, there were demands for bedtime refreshments and I am pretty sure Niles threatened me when it looked like only water was forthcoming....

love.gif

I'm sure I sound crazy but I just have to share the 4-packs 'awwwwww' moment.

I posted last night when the brats managed to waddle into their house with barely any wrangling or tools (yes, that's right, tools
wink.png
). Well tonight DH and I were out late shopping. On the way home I thought about calling my daughter and having her try and talk the boys into going to bed, but I decided they would probably rebel since they are not completely used to her (and we all know how well anything/anyone 'new' goes over with ducks).

As we drove around the curve in our drive the headlights flashed over the dark pen and house. I told DH I thought one of the boys was already in their house ready for bed. Well I walked out there and the whole 4-pack was in their house!!! They put themselves to bed!!! Loony as it may sound, that is just one of the cutest things I have seen those feathered felons do in the entire 7 weeks.

Of course, true to 4-pack form, there were demands for bedtime refreshments and I am pretty sure Niles threatened me when it looked like only water was forthcoming....

love.gif
They can really surprise you, and after going into their house all on their own, I for one think they should have gotten a treat.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom