Grrr... He is at it AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McCord6

Away
10 Years
Sep 9, 2009
Lake Butler (Union County)
First my dog ate 7 of my chicks and leaving me with a Loner! Then, my donkey has broken the gate to his pen, getting out and wondering through the entire property, taking Hubby and me 3 hours to finally lure him back into his pen. My water heater broke. Health department showed up saying they got a COMPLAINT that we dont have a SEPTIC TANK! (which is a bunch of bull). Neighbor has COMPLETELY blocked off the road, building a fence.
Not only that! HE BUILT THE FENCE ON MY PROPERTY! He has taken off more then 50 feet worth of my property!

ONCE AGAIN! we had to have the Sheriff come down here and tell him that he CANNOT do that!. He has CUT the fence of my Donkey's pen and shorten it by 50 feet to build his fence and said that WE robbed him 50 feet of property! I pulled out the deed once again and showed the Sheriff and told him we already had the fence up to mark it off and that it was the donkey's pen. He has been HARRASSING my poor BOB for the last week.

What did the sheriff say? "Well, there is nothing we can do about it. You are going to have to take him to court."
WHAT THE HECK?! I got PROOF that the 50 feet that he has taken is MY PROPERTY!

Guess what? Sheriff is the neighbor's COUSIN! GO FIGURE! Im getting tired of this GAME! This time Im going to the MAYOR!

Since he took down your fence first..go back and tear down HIS fence and put yours back up...
Why didnt you stop him when he was tearing down your fence the first time? They'd be taking me to jail...

Last edited:
Wow. What a miserable excuse for a neighbor. Some people!
he.gif
barnie.gif
smack.gif
I hope the mayor helps you out. Keep us posted.
smile.png

Hubby didn't know about it until he went out to feed Bob, which he was running BIG TIME late to do (usual feed time is 8am but hubby did it at noon, he slept in). Boy, was hubby ticked!

Mine and his property line goes like....

|
| My property
His Property |
|
|
_________________|
| My Property
|
|

He been fighting my landlady for YEARS over that small piece of property this is the Donkey's pen right now. We had someone come over and mark the property line for us (someone from the land deed place, forgot what it's called) but he still doesn't listen. HATE it when people use family members as an advantage to get their way when it comes to the LAW! It sicken me!

Get a restraining order that doesnt allow him on your property at all, that may be a way to clear up any misconceptions about the property line

You guys don't have a tresspass ordenance? You know-- he comes on you property uninvited he gets to have bad things happen to him.

Failing that--- land mines.

or

What you need is a real bad mean mule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom