Grrrr! I ALWAYS tell DH that he's a space cadet when he drives....

Ouch! We were in an accident Saturday night coming home from our anniversary dinner, fun right? A little car turned into us. DH drives a Ford Excursion. Little car? Totaled. Excursion? Busted light assembly, flattened tire, banged fender. Thankfully, nobody was hurt in either car and it was their fault, even had a witness pull over and give a statement. But yes, we may need pics!
lol.png

Quote:
Redhen, we really need pictures.

Picture #1, him sitting up straight with the seat belt on.

Picture #2, him sitting with seat belt on while leaning as far forward as possible.

Picture #3, him laying across the hood with a bikini on.

Are we talking Speedo mankini here or something in a two piece in a nice floral or polka dot?

Quote:
Redhen, we really need pictures.

Picture #1, him sitting up straight with the seat belt on.

Picture #2, him sitting with seat belt on while leaning as far forward as possible.

Picture #3, him laying across the hood with a bikini on.

Are we talking Speedo mankini here or something in a two piece in a nice floral or polka dot?

I was thinking a hot pink 2-piece, but now that you mention it, a polka dotted number would be awesome.

Quote:
We went down there...
lol.png
Its dark out..but i made a short video. It may take 2 yrs for it to download though (crummy computer..) ...working on it now..
smile.png

What do you mean by pic 3!! lol..i'm confused as usual..
hide.gif

Quote:
Oh, holy cow, no man should EVER wear a Speedo under ANY circumstance, except maybe a hostage situation.

I'm thinking pink with grass green polka dots....

Quote:
Oh, holy cow, no man should EVER wear a Speedo under ANY circumstance, except maybe a hostage situation.

I'm thinking pink with grass green polka dots....

Oooooo... that sounds lovely. Can't go wrong with the pink/green combo.

I agree with the Speedo rule. Even swimmers look icky in speedos and they are traditionally ripped and hot. I am soooooo happy most have switched over to the bicycle short style. Nobody wants to see the pale chicken legs. ICK!

Back
Top Bottom