grrrr kids messed with the temp on incbator

hdowden

Crowing
8 Years
Aug 14, 2011
louisiana
my kids messed with the temp on the incubator it was 103!!! turned it down a bit and it sat at 97 all night grrr candled some eggs and they are still moving and looking good. still trying to get temp right again

not that long maybe like 20 mins i have 2 therm. so it didnt take long to catch it as i am constantly looking and checking temps. he got curious and touched when he shouldnt have hes only 3 and a good climber lol

My 5 year old grandson took 6 eggs from the counter and set them in the incubator all by his self I didnt find out till 3 days later. he did everything just like i've showed him so hopefuly they hatch.Kids are way smarter then most adults think.

yes they are mine will be on day 10 friday
big_smile.png
so eggcited this is my first hatch ever. hoping for a good one and want to hatch more at a later date in the spring

i hope i'm trying to get it back to the 99-100 that it was stable at its driving me crazy since this is my first hatch and these are delacate (to me at least) eggs that i ordered

Keep the faith... One of my incubators went down to 93 the one day because of a power outage. When the power came back on one of the incubators went up to 115. Another time on our coldest night I lost power, I was 2 weeks into incubation. The temp in the incubator was 78 degrees when I discovered it. I put the incubator on a battery pack with an inverter and brought the temp back up. I was really worried but I still had good hatches.

Back
Top Bottom