GRRRRR can't even watch a movie anymore without....

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
being able to name the breed and/or species of poultry in it.

DH is watching "Big Jake". Used to be I could sit there and enjoy the movie without paying any mind to the poultry running around in the different scenes. Now, after being certifiably BYC'ed? It's....

"Look at that crazy leghorn running around under those horses feet! It's gonna get stomped on!" Or, "He sure upset those moscovies when he fell in that mud puddle."

Been hanging around all you poultry crazed folks too long.
roll.png

How about when House and his friend had a prank going, with chickens, and they named the breed wrong? It's late, I'm in a bit of a fiber fog (bad day today) so I can't renmember what the birds were, or what they said they were, but I knew it was wrong.

Or noticing chickens in commercials, and they're roosters, not hens... But the "idea" behind the chicken in the commercial is fresh eggs...

Yup, I do it too.

Quote:
That episode was FANTASTIC!
I loved it, House and his friends are such crack-ups.
lau.gif

Especially when... was his friend hiding the chicken under his coat, or something?
tongue.png

I can't waqtch anything with rabbits without naming the breed judging the rabbit on TV. I even paused it once to check my Standard book.

I do this with commercials and ANY movie we watch now and very sadly my 8yr old son does the SAME thing.

I have a vanity plate apony4u its coming up for renewal and I now want crzychknldy or some way to come up with crazy chicken lady.

My horse friends call me for chicken advice now.

My DD's trainer says I know you aren't a dog person but clearly you are a chicken person.

We were just watching the movie "racing stripes" and my son and I were trying to figure out the breed of roo - and if it was even the same one in all shots. Somebody start a famous chicken thread.

Yep! I died during the Puppy Bowl with those stupid meat bird cheerleaders.
gig.gif
"Yeah, they'll be able to do a pyramid, SUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE!!"

It's worse when I'm at the feed store. "*To the manager* Excuse me, you have *a breed* labeled as *a different breed*. You may want to correct that."

Quote:
Yep, I argued with the woman that was assigned to tend the chicks at our local Atwoods too. She had polish in a bin and thought they were silkies.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom