Guess I am losing it?

Ditto
caf.gif

It says you are offline Rainbow Eggs
sad.png

I pretty sure I did not log off last night after alot of people said they stay logged on. But this morning i had to log on.
droolin.gif

Edited to add: Actually I just went back and looked and everyone is offline except WildSky and myself. So it must log you off after so long of being offline? Good question to ask Nifty I guess.

Last edited:
Actually, being logged on automatically doesn't necessarily mean actually being ON BYC 24/7. It's a preference option in your profile. So, although my preference is checked that I want to be automatically logged on every time I come to BYC< that doesn't mean I spend 24/7 in FRONT of BYC< or rather, even have the window up, though it sounds as though some folks do.

I might be online, but not be actually ON the BYC page, therefore, my name would not be registering as online.

However, once I clicked onto any BYC page, since I have it marked as ~always on~ in my preferences, I don't have to manually enter my user name & password each time, instead, I am just automatically ~logged on~. I hope that clears up any confusion.
~Red

Back
Top Bottom