Guess That chicken game again!

major

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jan 6, 2012
I'v got this chicken last week she is moulting at the moment i think she is just over a year i was thinking it maybe Ameraucana / Araucana or just an ester egger do you have any idea? any help will be great thanks a lot every one
big_smile.png

115507_img_1604.jpg

115507_img_1605.jpg

Ice-Cream and K,F,C

115507_img_1607.jpg

115507_img_1608.jpg

115507_img_1609.jpg

Ice-Cream Splat and K,F,C

115507_img_1610.jpg

Ice-Cream and the Chicken with no name!

Sorry about the photos its the best i could do at 6:30am she is still shy at the moment and refused to look at the camera, Chicken for you
lol.png

Last edited:
What color eggs does she lay? At first glance I would say she might be part Polish. If she is laying a blue/green egg then I would just call her a EE.

With the crest and sprinkling of feathers down her legs I'm thinking a silkie/EE mix. I have a girl who looks alot like her, except she's a different color.....
86165_2011-10-19_11-02-54_903.jpg

Tipsy lays a small blue egg by the way
smile.png

Edited to add: after going back and looking at the pics it doesn't look like she has feathered feet. Maybe that was just the dirt? My girl doesn't have feathered shanks either, but she's got silkie in her background.

Last edited:
I have updated the photos with some better ones, I was hopping she was an Araucana still am
I was told that the flock she came from lay blue to green eggs I'm just hoping they come out blue
wink.png

115507_img_1604.jpg

Quote:
If she has some polish background will the eggs be Light blue / green

Quote:
If she has some polish background will the eggs be Light blue / green

were are you from? could help determine if shes pure or an ee

Back
Top Bottom