Guess The Dog Breed!

Pics

Silkie2

Songster
Mar 1, 2016
Southern NH
I personally love guessing the breed whenever i see a dog! thought this might be a fun game :pop (and i think there is a chicken version somewhere..)

Rules:
Guess the breed of the dog pictured in the comment above you first person to get it right will post the next picture of a dog and so on..

I'll start
IMG-2591.JPG

Guess the breed!

I have had many working breeds in my life and absolutely prefer the company of a dog over most people. But Dobies are just unreal. And they are called velcro dogs for a reason. Thor is just 4 yo and was already doing guard duty by 4 months. He absolutely hates birds. He started hunting crows with me at 4 months and has even plucked a buzzard out of the air. Chickens....I was worried. He checked them out, got excited, I said no. Now they are part of his farm. He could care less about them unless something comes around them that shouldn't be there.
agree lol i love my aussie's to death. heres our little pack
IMG-4510.JPG

She's so pretty! I adore the smooth coat on a Doberman :love

Thor is a red and his coat is coarse. Was slick as glass as pup, but reds are known for coarse coats. Aries is still smooth as silk. I got Thor 4 years ago, my first Dobermann and Aries was a rescue we bottle fed from 3 weeks old. I will never own another breed. They are so dagum smart and easily trained. My wife would argue Aries is pig headed, and she is, but she minds me.

No kids in the house, except furbabies. Better than the 2 legged bunch we raised, lol.

37779.jpeg
37781.jpeg
37783.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom