Guess the hybrid/breed game

Pics

Kessel23

Hi Bug
6 Years
Feb 6, 2018
Wisconsin
I have this hybrid chicken and I want to see if you guys can guess what 2 pure breeds were used to create it. I know what she is a hybrid of because at the time she was hatched I only had 2 breeds of chicken in my flock but can you guess what she is?

I saw a post a few days ago where someone played this game where they posted a picture of a chicken and people would guess the breed, the person who got it right would then post another picture and then everyone would guess again and the winner of the round got to post the next picture. It seemed like a pretty awesome game and I would have liked to play but I can't seem to find the post again. So mind as well start another game, I do not take credit for creating this game, i'm not sure who first created it but I know it was not me lol.

Well anyways here are the rules-
Guess the breed/hybrid of the chicken picture last posted
If you guess right the OP of that picture will tell you, then you post the next picture
I think they have to be your own picture due to the BYC rules so I would suggest just posting picture of your chickens hybrid or not. I'm not positive though, maybe those were the rules for a different forum.

Here is the round one picture-
29196998_935382926637825_284535652010164224_n.jpg

29196830_935382726637845_4802765720402264064_n.jpg

She is a small ish bird, 2 years old, single comb, pale yellow feet, and she lays brown eggs. She is a cross between two pure breeds, guess what her parents where! If you get it right I will tell you, then you can post the next picture.

Rhode island red, and something else?

RIR is correct, her mom was a RIR, good job you solved 50% of this puzzle :D
now you just need to find the dad which i'm pretty sure no one can guess ;)
Thanks for the like @Brahma Chicken5000 , that reminds me, weren't you the original poster of this game? I remember seeing you in the thread, I think, if not the OP you at least were part of the game right? Or have I just gone crazy?

RIR is correct, her mom was a RIR, good job you solved 50% of this puzzle :D
now you just need to find the dad which i'm pretty sure no one can guess ;)
Thanks for the like @Brahma Chicken5000 , that reminds me, weren't you the original poster of this game? I remember seeing you in the thread, I think, if not the OP you at least were part of the game right? Or have I just gone crazy?
I am indeed the original poster of the “Guess That Chicken! Game” thread, guilty as charged :p. Here’s the link to it: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/guess-that-chicken-game.1223918/

Back
Top Bottom