Guess what I found this morning!!!

4 Love of Baby Chickens

Songster
12 Years
Aug 15, 2007
The middle of Middle Tennessee
big_smile.png

Okay I was starting to get a bit concerned when I didn't find my 10 week old kitten Cinderblock (or just plain Cinder) on the porch begging for food this morning with my 10 month old cat Blue. On my way to feed my Great Pyr. Koda a thought popped into my mind. It said something like this, "Wouldn't it be interesting if Cinder was curled up with Koda?" I just brushed it off with, "That's stupid. The only cat and dog that slepted together was Little Ann and Vanilla and that was over 13 years ago."

But when I went into the barn guess what I saw? I saw Koda stretched out fully with Cinder sleeping right on top of her back!!!
ep.gif
I could hardly believe it. I shrieked,"Oh my gosh!!" Cinder and Koda came running at the sound of my voice. Koda sat down to get some petting while Cinder was purring around my legs. I said," You little rascal you!" Then she ran back to Koda and started purring around her front legs with Koda looking very happy. When I put the dog food in her bowl Cinder started eating on it. I make Koda wait for at least 30 sec. before letting her eat. When I said, "Go ahead", she went for her food and just nudged Cinder aside as if saying this is my food. Cinder followed me to the other section of the barn so I could feed her.

I still can hardly believe what I saw this morning. If I had the camara I would've attached a picture with it.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom