Guess what I found?

Aug 1, 2023
Saw this guy snooping around my garage today! He’s got a messed up back leg, so I had my mom put some antibiotics on it, and I’ve got him in a bin in the garage to get better. We named him Pedro. I think Alvin would be more fitting, but I’m a bird person, not a chipmunk naming person.

Attachments

• 6ABB407A-26CB-433D-AF96-036124D0EFA9.jpeg
    6ABB407A-26CB-433D-AF96-036124D0EFA9.jpeg
    453.4 KB · Views: 33
Saw this guy snooping around my garage today! He’s got a messed up back leg, so I had my mom put some antibiotics on it, and I’ve got him in a bin in the garage to get better. We named him Pedro. I think Alvin would be more fitting, but I’m a bird person, not a chipmunk naming person.
Can you take him to an animal sanctuary? Thank you for saving him!

Can you take him to an animal sanctuary? Thank you for saving him!
I don’t know where to go in my area. My best guess is that my cat got him, but was interrupted by the thunderstorm we had a bit ago. I’m going to check on him in the morning. He’s got some electrolytes water and some chicken scratch (as I’m used to birds ), and if he gets through the night, I might try to find a local rescue or something.

Pedro lives! Now to find out if I can legally own a chipmunk……….
I’m glad to hear Pedro survived the night!
Not to advocate breaking the law…but I have two wild box turtles (unlawful to own!) that were injured. They live in a nice pen in my yard and I just keep my mouth shut 🤐 and no one is the wiser. Just sayin’!

I’m glad to hear Pedro survived the night!
Not to advocate breaking the law…but I have two wild box turtles (unlawful to own!) that were injured. They live in a nice pen in my yard and I just keep my mouth shut 🤐 and no one is the wiser. Just sayin’!
yeah.......... if anyone asks, the chipmunk is just visiting! I live in the middle of nowhere, we don't even have a post office till you've driven 30 minutes and three school districts over, so I would say nobody cares anyways. gotta love Ohio!

yeah.......... if anyone asks, the chipmunk is just visiting! I live in the middle of nowhere, we don't even have a post office till you've driven 30 minutes and three school districts over, so I would say nobody cares anyways. gotta love Ohio!
That is in the middle of nowhere! I've driven all over Ohio, so I know what you're talking about!

Back
Top Bottom