Guess what Killer Kitty did (again)?

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
Killer Kitty spent what must have been some pretty awful eleven days locked in an outbuilding some months ago, as some of you may remember.
Yesterday, my SO calls me at work to tell me that he fed all the critters, but he hadn't seen Kitty all day. I said "oh no!", but he said it wasn't possible that she did it twice. He actually thinks that cats learn from their mistakes.
roll.png

We definitely hadn't been in any of the outbuildings recently, except when my SO stepped part of the way into his bike shed to get a tool on Saturday.
I insisted he go check the shed anyways and there she was. Curiosity is definitely gonna kill this cat! She woulda been dead anyways had she decided to use the leather seat of the harley for a scratching post.

Glad Killer Kitty is safe and sound! You would think they would learn, but we have one that certainly hasn't. We got him almost three years ago at the shelter - a feral kitten, barely 6 weeks old. Brought him home and he has been a house kitty ever since - loves to sit on my lap and get pets, follows me around, etc. Except - three times now he has gotten out and won't come back. Hides under the deck where you can't get him. Meows pitifully and stays out for days. I have to rent a cat trap each time to catch the stupid thing. He is currently under the deck again, on day nine, got the cat trap a few days ago and am slowly working the food back to the spot where it will spring the trap. Have seen him several times, but each time he races under the deck. ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH! If he weren't so dang cute he would just be left out. My husband says he has just enough brain cells to trigger him to breath, eat and poop.

Good luck with Killer Kitty - I hope she learns faster than this one!
Liz

Quote:
I think that just may be her plan. My SO was out walking the property day before yesterday and said he saw Kitty coming from the direction of our neighbor's barn dragging a rat. She's such a tiny thing and most of the rats around here are just as big as she is. I guess she's done away with all the rats on this property and is branching out. So much for her new bell collar hurting her hunting abilities.

Back
Top Bottom