Guess What? T-Shirts

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by cheeptrick, Jul 10, 2007.

1. cheeptrick

cheeptrick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2007
    New Hampshire
    http://www.onehorseshy.com/lowbrow/guess_what_chicken_butt/I just found a website that sells Guess What.........
    CHICKEN BUTT T-shirts! I just had to share! My husband taught this to all my neices and nephews much to their parents dismay!! Now my 3 daughters say it ALL the time!
    Just had to share!! [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Ferrn

Ferrn Out Of The Brooder

Jul 9, 2007
    Texas
    Too funny!! My kids loves to say anything a little naughty and get away with it - like butt or hiney : ))

jen

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Yeesh! $25.00+. It looks like we've been selling shirts too cheap on our store!

4. silkiepjsg

silkiepjsg Out Of The Brooder

Mar 19, 2007
    Altadena, Calif
    I have to say, I must be missing something. I mean, I see the t-shirts and the chicken butt saying, but I don't know why this is funny.....

5. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Because you've never lived until you've had a chicken stick it's butt in your face...
    I love it!!!

6. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    DH and I were laying in bed one night after a fight and out of the silence I said "Guess What?" and he said nothing. I repeated "Guess What?" and silence. So I again said "Guess What?" NOTHING!!! So I gave up and rolled over and whispered "Chicken Butt".

HE DIED LAUGHTING!!!! Fight Over!!!

7. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

[​IMG]

8. silkhope

silkhope Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2007
    Pittsboro, NC
    I WANT ONE! But yeah, $25 for a t-shirt...

It reminds me of my dad, he always said that and other things like if we said "huh?" he'd say "pigs say huh, pull his tail he says huh huh". Or "Who??" he'd say "your feet don't fit a tree"...

9. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    Puleeze don't give Rob the idea of raising prices!! [​IMG]
    I'm still waiting on those mugs to come in that are "temporarily out of order"! [​IMG]

10. chickchair

chickchair Rest in Peace 1959-2011

Jan 3, 2007
    Hmmm....Let's see....
    If I raise the price of the t-shirts we have in the online store by 1/4, then I'll STILL be cheaper than the chicken butts!
    Hurry, get that order to me before I decide!!!![​IMG]

(hehe)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by