Guess What...

Okay, so just to update, if anyone cares.... This is the first post I've made in awhile, and it's because of all this.

Chris cheated on me, with his supposed 'best friend's fiancee,' and a few other people. I just found out a couple of months ago.
rant.gif

For the sake of anonymity, I'll use first letters of names instead of names.

Chris' supposed aforementioned 'best friend,' who is now my REAL best friend (who I'll call 'C'), hacked the other girl's (we'll call her 'E,' for 'easy') e-mail account and found all the e-mails between the two of them. I saw and read them; it was awful. I was devastated, needless to say. The real kicker is that E is so, so very ugly compared to me, (seriously, I'm gorgeous.) and she was in THE FRONT ROW AT THE ANIME CONVENTION, CHEERING 'US' ON, BUT REALLY SHE WAS CHEATING WITH MY MAN ON THE SIDE.
somad.gif
Watch the video; the one in the ugly pink shirt with a face like a shaved chihuahua's behind? That's the one.

She (E) also spread lies about me around school, which is just pathetic, because this is COLLEGE, and not HIGH SCHOOL. And, on Facebook, calling me juvenile and threatening me. Seriously? Over Facebook? Who's REALLY the juvenile one?
smack.gif

Chris ALSO got busted with THOSE kind of photos of other girls on his phone. Mutual friends of ours, I KNEW THESE GIRLS, and they KNEW we were together, were sending photos of all that God gave 'em to MY fiance, which makes this just sick. Needless to say, I am not friends with them anymore, either.

Did I also mentioned that before he and I started dating he got his ex-girlfriend pregnant and didn't want anything to do with the baby, AND I STAYED WITH HIM AND WAS GOING TO MARRY HIM ANYWAY? I accepted him, even when he proved to be a worthless deadbeat loser, when he abandoned his own child, I loved him anyway. And he decides to cheat on ME? Really?

And to add to all the BS, the really ugly girl? E? Yeah, C loved her, gave her a roof over her head, paid ALL her bills, even the stupid ones he shouldn't have had to pay for, ADOPTED HER CHILD AS HIS OWN, and get this: she wanted to call HIM, as in, my friend, useless , when he took care of her and her baby, keeping them off the streets and keeping them both from starving or freezing to death.
barnie.gif

I foresee social services taking the baby away, just like the last two children she birthed and barely took care of. He'd be better off, because she and Chris are both bad parents, obviously.
tongue.gif

*deep breath* Ahh. Sorry about all that. Not really. He deserves to rot for doing this to me, and to C, who did NOT deserve any of it. I usually don't rant so viciously or to this magnitude, but I'm still just sick over the whole thing and just need to get it off my chest.

Two months later, I'm still distraught and trying to put everything back together in my own life. I've actually been doing pretty well, and all should be well soon. Clearly I'm much better off, but I still need time to heal.

For those of you who sent kind wishes our way, thank you so much for being so awesome...but there isn't going to be a wedding. I'm done with him. If you took the time to read this, thank you for listening, and have a good day. Hope I didn't being you down.
sad.png

(Edited because I didn't censor myself well enough)

Last edited:
I know, right?
hu.gif

I despise infidelity. I have a hard time even watching tv shows with characters cheating on one another.
hit.gif
Not because I think I'm better than they are, or anything like that, it just...makes me sad, and reminds me of everything that happened.

Yeah, that's what my mama keeps saying; I believe her wholeheartedly, but sometimes it still makes me sad.

It feels like someone came in one night and switched out my Chris with this lying, cheater.

I want MY Chris back, not the person I saw the last time. I feel robbed, and duped.
sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom