Guess where I am going!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by siz8003, Mar 13, 2009.

1. siz8003

siz8003 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    On Saturday 4:30ish I will be at the Hattrick farm getting my 5 (maybe more) new silkie babies [​IMG] I am so happy to go its like Disney for silkie lovers [​IMG]

2. siz8003

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    [​IMG] got 7 chicks and 7 eggs. Janet is an awesome person and if she wasn't almost 3 hrs away I would be at her house all the time! She gave me a tour of her place and I was in silkie heaven [​IMG] They are so beautiful.Thank you so much Hattrick

3. hippichick

hippichick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Branch, La
    Go, Siz! I can imagine you had a blast. So, what colors did you get?? [​IMG]

And where are the pics??

Paula

Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
  4. siz8003

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    4 buffs 2 whites and 1 partridge They are so cute and I didnt want to go [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 19, 2009
  5. Dixiedoodle

Dixiedoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2007
    Pictures, please??

6. siz8003

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. hippichick

Apr 13, 2008
    Branch, La
    Precious......just precious. [​IMG]

Paula

8. siz8003

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    [​IMG] all the chicks and the 3 that hatched out of the eggs i got are all dead. I think the big ones had cocci they all had bad bloody poop and the baby ones lived for a bit then just died. All my other chicks are just fine and going strong. I wanted these for so long and when I get them they just die on me [​IMG]

9. hippichick

Apr 13, 2008
    Branch, La
    Oh, no.........I'm so sorry for you. [​IMG] I know how excited you were to get these. I recently lost a few chicks to Cocci. I treated with Sulmet for 3 days, and it cleared up, but not until I lost around 8 of my BLRWs. I'd never had this happen before, and I know how you feel. So very sad............[​IMG]

Paula

10. Robin'sBrood

Robin'sBrood Flock Mistress

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    [​IMG] I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful babies. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by