1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

guess who got their bator working and with a full batch in it!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by sonew123, Dec 19, 2009.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Thats right! ME ME ME ME ME ME [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] wasnt not going to do it this winter-In fact it wasnt working..Then after shipping out dozen after dozens of eggs for everyone else to incubate I couldnt take it anymore. I played with that bator and everything all day and its working again-everything running stable and I have 19 eggs in it...EE's-polish-Split lav silkies-bantam cochins-Amracaunas--ahhh Im so thrilled!!!! the countdown beogns!!! This is my Xmas gift for myself-thats all I wanted and DH gave a smile and just let me do it without arguing..Love him! [​IMG]

2. ethingtonart

ethingtonart Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2009
    indianapolis
    LOL! You got it up and running already?! Your fast!! [​IMG]

Good luck!!!!

3. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

Happy Hatching!!![​IMG][​IMG]

4. Overeasyplz

Overeasyplz Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2009
    Leesburg
    Congrats!!! hope for a 100% hatch [​IMG]

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:your the one who really got me to do it! You excited me so much with how fertile my eggs were and how well they handled being shipped-plus keeping in touch with me this whole time has got me flying high on chickies-now Im already thinking of what to put in next!

6. Lensters

Lensters Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2009
    Adair Village, OR
    Mine isn't full yet, but I just got an order for 200 chicks so it will be full as soon as I can collect that many eggs. [​IMG]

In fact it hasn't been shutdown yet this winter. My plan was to do it over the holidays and give it a good cleaning before starting up for Spring but a lot of people seem to be starting early this year. I think that my solution will be to purchase another one (or two), so I can shutdown this one to clean and disinfect it while the new one starts on the early birds. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by