Guess Who Will Hatch First!!

Who Will Hatch First?

• Total voters
Pics

-Flash-

Free Ranging
Sep 15, 2021
NSW, Australia
๐”Š๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ ๐”š๐”ฅ๐”ฌ ๐”š๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ โ„Œ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐” ๐”ฅ ๐”‰๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ!!
โ’ทโ“” โ“˜โ“ฃ โ’บโ“–โ“– โ“†, โ’บโ“–โ“– โ“‚ โ“žโ“ก โ’บโ“–โ“– โ’น โ‘ฃโ‘ค....

๐“‘๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“”๐“ฐ๐“ฐ ๐“‘, ๐“”๐“ฐ๐“ฐ ๐“ฃ, ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“”๐“ฐ๐“ฐ ๐“–...
๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†ƒ ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†‡๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ถ.

Ahem. Pardon, couldn't help myself, had to make it dramatic.
At 9.00 AM tomorrow morning, (Which is 5.00 PM for you guys in America, and 10.00 PM for those in England.) I will be putting 7 sweet, little, innocent eggs into the incubator.
Egg Q
Egg B
Egg M
Egg K
Egg G
Egg T
and the little mystery egg, Egg D45.

You guys have the chance to guess which egg will hatch first!
The poll closes the day before I candle them for the first time.
Some of the eggs have been refrigerated for longer points of time. Were I have the eggs listed, Egg Q to Egg D45, Q is the oldest, laid on the 20th, to Egg D45 being laid yesterday.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...-in-each-eye-what-will-her-babies-be.1501665/ That is my hatch-a-long thread, which has the information about the mother. Erm... anything else....? Ah, yes, all the eggs except Egg D45 are bantam eggs. Hopefully none of them die. I'll also tag all the people in my hatch-a-long thread, just in case.
Good luuuuck..... (Mwah ha ha!)
Gโ™ฅoโ™ฅoโ™ฅdโ™ฅ โ™ฅlโ™ฅuโ™ฅcโ™ฅkโ™ฅ.
(There is a hint somewhere below, you just have to find it. I won't make it tooooo hard. :fl The hint is something like this: Egg *** is porous + an extra bit of info.)

EGG K!! EGG K IS POROUS!!! Also, I don't know is Egg D45 is fertile.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom