Guess who won Script Frenzy?!

Quote:
You think so? Thanks... *blushes* I can post or PM more, if y'all would like.

It's good. I like the way you put emotions into the characters, mine are mostly just sarcastic and are good at getting their way. Everything's sorta rushed, my writing style I guess
tongue.png

I'd like to hear more scenes. I could pull some outta mine if you like.

Well, that's what editing is for! It's also nice to have a sarcastic character or two in a group of non-sarcastic people.

Sure thing! I'll post another in a minute.

Scene 2 (Sad!) :

EXT. RUINED CASTLE - Courtyard - DAY

NANOHA and EURIA shuffle around the courtyard, collecting twigs and old pieces of vine. CILAN'S lifeless corpse lays neglected in the corner. A few birds caw above the three. EURIA snaps her fingers.

EURIA:
Hang on... We should contact everyone and let them know! Gah, how could we be this stupid?

NANOHA:
(choking back tears)
But, we w-were grieving.

NANOHA holds out a communicator. EURIA takes NANOHA'S communicator from her and presses the base button. ALFRED'S face appears.

ALFRED:
Good afternoon, Euria! ...Wait, hold the phone! Where's Agent Nanoha?

EURIA:
'Kay, I'm going to give you good news and bad news. Good news? Friabile, the girl who's killed several people, is dead.

ALFRED:
(waving his hands)
And the bad news...?

EURIA:
(deadpan)
Cilan is dead. Should we burn his body?

ALFRED:
(disbelieving)
...Wait, what? I thought you said 'Cilan is dead'.

EURIA:
(shouting)
Idiot, I did! He's dead! Look, I'll even show you!

EURIA takes the communicator and puts it in front of CILAN.

ALFRED:
(cheerful, growing to dread)
Cilan, good to see you! Now wake up, a hero totally doesn't sleep on the job! ...Cilan?

EURIA pans down the communicator to reveal his chest wound.

ALFRED:
C-Cilan? (begins ranting)...Who did this to you, Friabile?!

EURIA:
(interrupting)
Of course, dummy! Now should we burn his body or what?

Silence is on the other line. NANOHA puts down her bundle of sticks and vines to walk over to the communicator. ALFRED is biting his lower lip.

ALFRED:
(whispering)
It's a hero's goodbye... Go ahead.

ALFRED smashes the disconnect button. EURIA folds the communicator up and gives it back to NANOHA. A bird CAWS overhead.

EURIA:
(sighing)
I didn't know he'd be so... affected by this.

NANOHA:
Wouldn't anyone be affected by the death of someone so close to them?

EURIA:
(fighting away tears)
Not me.

EURIA stares off into the distance, away from NANOHA.

NANOHA:
(v.o.)
Why do I get the feeling you're lying?

NANOHA resumes gathering twigs and vines. EURIA walks over to CILAN. Kneeling down, she plays with a ball of his hair. Realizing something, she quickly does a small frisking of his body, revealing a small communicator, a Pokeball, and a list of numbers. EURIA quickly pockets them and turns on the communicator.

ALFRED:
(energetically)
Cilan?! ...You're not Cilan.

EURIA:
(deadpan)
No kidding, Sherlock. What should I do with the Pokeball?

ALFRED:
(sadly)
...Give it to Iris.

ALFRED mashes the disconnect button and EURIA pockets the communicator. EURIA walks over to NANOHA.

EURIA:
Ah, got a pile already? Super...

EURIA and NANOHA pick up CILAN'S corpse and lay it gently on the pile. EURIA fishes around in her bulging pocket for a lighter and finds it.

NANOHA:
You can keep Cilan's communicator.

EURIA:
(pumps fist in the air)
Super! Graverobbing: Not just for lowlifes anymore!

NANOHA bites her lip and kneels on the ground. EURIA grabs the lighter and lights the pile. The blaze CRACKLES. EURIA and NANOHA stare at it in awe.

EURIA:
(whispering)
Farewell Cilan... You were a valuable asset to the team. Always there with a smile and some food, ready to listen... May the afterlife treat you well.

The two stare at the blaze for a few more moments. NANOHA sees CILAN'S ghost wave at her, but she blinks and it's gone. She looks at EURIA, who is standing steely and tall. A tear rolls down her cheek and stains the ground. NANOHA looks at EURIA for a short while and then looks back at the pile. The scene transitions into the pile extinguished. CILAN's ASHES lay there.

EURIA:
(whispering)
Travel, dear ashes... Travel like Cilan always wanted. Finish his journey.

A wind picks up and blows the ashes away. NANOHA and EURIA look up at them. They see the orange sky and nod at each other.

NANOHA:
It was good meeting you, Euria. My mission still isn't finished, so I'll see you later, maybe...

EURIA:
Yeah... Hope to see you again, too.

EURIA and NANOHA shake hands and leave the castle. NANOHA breaks out into a sprint. EURIA takes one last look at the castle before sighing.

EURIA:
(sighing wistfully)
...And I never got to taste that cake...

I promise I'll post something happier later!​

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the happiest my script gets, really.

Quote:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom