Guesses on what mix?

Quote:
lau.gif

on the red one since we have some saying hen and some roo try taking a pic of the feathers on her neck just 3-4 with a finger holding them away from the others if they are round then reds a hen if they are pointy reds a roo

Quote:
She is a Hen. He posted she lays an egg a day.

The Rooster is definitely an odd one. Barred Rock and who knows what. His comb is really different!! Ahhh, but come one. He might make beautiful babies!!!

I think the EE Mixed Girl is beautiful. Too bad she isn't bearded though. She would look like an Ameraucana in feathered thigh high boots!!

Last edited:
Nice birds
1) barred rock /EE cross roo .i have 2 just like him
2)black cochin/ee cross hen. i have some here
3 production red hen i have a bunch of theses

Quote:
x2

x3

I would lean against Silkie cross. I have bunches of Silkie and Showgirl crosses and they typically pass along crests, black skin, weird combs and multi-toes in addition to the feathered legs. So your feather-legged mixes are probably crossed with Cochins. They are lovely!

Quote:
x3

I would lean against Silkie cross. I have bunches of Silkie and Showgirl crosses and they typically pass along crests, black skin, weird combs and multi-toes in addition to the feathered legs. So your feather-legged mixes are probably crossed with Cochins. They are lovely!

x4

x5
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom