Guinea fowl and keets

ILIKEDUCKS

Songster
Mar 7, 2020
Australia
Hi guys if I buy keets from a day old will they fly away from my property when there older or will they stay with us because I have no intentions in keeping them in a coop.

Hi guys if I buy keets from a day old will they fly away from my property when there older or will they stay with us because I have no intentions in keeping them in a coop.
Keets that are raised on your property will be more likely to stay than if you buy adults. Guineas that are not put in a secure coop at night are not likely to have very long lives as they are very vulnerable to nighttime predators.

Keets that are raised on your property will be more likely to stay than if you buy adults. Guineas that are not put in a secure coop at night are not likely to have very long lives as they are very vulnerable to nighttime predators.
ok so if I lock them up at night and let them free range in the day is that fine

Also how may should I get

Back
Top Bottom