Guinea Fowl For Sale Coral Blue and Opaline

bossynbella

Songster
12 Years
Aug 11, 2007
Iowa
We have five Male Guinea Fowl for sale. These where hatched and raised by there mothers. They are not agressive toward people at all, but are not real friendly either, unless you have food. Most are Coral blue, but there is one or two Opalines. They where hatched in June, and are full grown now. We just ended up with too many males, and need to find new homes for a few of them.

I hadn't really thought that far ahead. I don't see why I couldn't assuming I can find the eggs. Most of the time they find a spot hidden almost to well for a nest and we don't find them until about a week before the keets hatch. Also all our guineas run together. So though the majority would be coral blue eggs (we have more of them then anything else) depending on which hen the nest belonged to some might be opaline or even Royal purple, as we have two male Royal purples. Last year we started out with 3 Coral blue hens, 1 opaline hen, 1 coral blue male and 1 purple male. The coral blues clutches contained about 15 coral blues, 3 opalines and 2 royal purples. ( think the opaline hen added a few eggs to there clutches). We lost our Royal purple male before our Opaline had a succesfull hatch. She had 18 opalines, and 5 coral blues. They seem fine when they are sitting on them but we kept loosing keets after they hatched to a skunk. Its alot harder to pen up a guinea hen and keets then a chicken hen and chicks. Those keets can slip through the tiniest holes. Even chicken wire! And the hens are really good at flying over things... even with clipped wings.
Anyway if I Have any available I will be sure to put them on here, keep an eye out come April.

Thanks
Melissa

Okay thanks. All I have now are pearl greys so any of those colors would be okay with me
smile.png
I was planning to order some keets in the spring of the more unusual colors but you have to order so many! It would be better if I could just get eggs to hatch lol. Wish I lived closer or I would buy a few of your males. I have mostly noisy girls
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom