Guinea Hatching Eggs LOTS of GREAT COLORS

DMRippy

Pallet Queen
8 Years
May 18, 2011
Nashville
I have a mixed flock of Guinea. This pens has a nice variety of colors. There are only a couple of Pied Pearl (no pearls), Several Royal Purple, Bronze, Pinto, Buff Dundotte, Lavender, Coral Blue, Opaline, and Porcelain. I don't think I have any pure whites but they are possible with the pieds in the pen. If you would like some from a mostly white flock I can throw a few in from my neighbor's flock. I hatch mostly whites and pearl pied from her eggs. (no charge for a few eggs from her birds). Fertility in my eggs has been very good.

I ship these individually wrapped in bubble wrap and with bubble wrap around those and air pillows and peanuts as filler. The shipping is $15 priority mail. I ship on Mondays, but could ship any day if needed. Paypal only NO E-Checks (unless you pay a week in advance). I can also ship fewer egg for those with small incubators, just PM me. SHIPPING Hatching Eggs are a RISK. Once the eggs are shipped they are out of my control. Damage to packages during shipping are the risk of shipped eggs. I take reasonable care for packing your eggs, just like I would want my eggs shipped. (No special packing instructions sorry) I offers no GUARANTEE on your hatch rate. By posting or bidding or buying you understand these terms.

Back
Top Bottom