Guinea hatching eggs?

Godiva

Crowing
16 Years
May 17, 2007
Colorado
Is there someone here who does guinea eggs somewhere near SC? Or anywhere else? I was just wanting to scope out what is available and the price you ask for a dozen?

Hi Godiva!
I've have a request out on the forum for the same thing! Only 1 answer received so far, nothing really is avail until May. I found a really nice looking place with great info and a huge selection of eggs at www.guineafarm.com They're in Iowa. Great website but you have to snail mail order, no online but the order form is online then you print it out and mail it. I was also referred to masonhatchery.com in Oklahoma but their website is having troubles. My order with Guinea Farm is ready to go! Check them out and see what you think!
frow.gif

Last edited:
Godiva,
We raise buff dundotte guineas.
We will have eggs available late spring.
They will be $25.00 for 12+eggs, shipping & delivery confirmation included.
Christie
smile.png

We will have guinea eggs available as well come spring. We have Pearl, lavender, royal purple, and coral blue. It would be $12 plus actual shipping for 12+ eggs. Oh, I'm in NC.

Good deal there snugglepup. I'll also be looking for some around then. I'm in SC bteween York and Chester. Where in NC are you?

Snugglepup would you send me a PM this spring when you are ready to ship some out? I'll be ready for a dozen by then. Thanks in advance and Have a Blessed Day

CLEMSON UNIV. raises guinea's and sells them at 1.00 each.. very nice keets i never lost one of them. if you are close to clemson they are well worth it also they raise several breeds of birds/chicks for .75 cents... out of the poultry ext..

frank

Oh, great info folks! And beekybuzzard where on earth are you between York and Chester! That is where we live! We are near McConnells...

Mothergoose, I am after different colours than you have, but I will keep you in mind if other stuff doesn't work out.

Snugglepup, would you be up for sending a mix of your colours! THose are all the colours I really like! It looks like we may be getting an incubator
jumpy.gif
fl.gif
Please put me on your list for a dozen soon after you have them available!

Back
Top Bottom