Guinea keets for sale in NC

hazelton farms

Songster
12 Years
Jan 4, 2008
NC
Light blue or Lavendar, I'm not sure what the color is exactly, for sale. One that hatched out brown with stripes. I have about 10 ~ 12. Pick up only on these, since they are already hatched and I don't have day old boxes at this point to ship them and they wouldn't be day olds any more anyway. Zip code is 27937 for mapquest.
$3 each.

Stacy

I would say it's just under fences...but that's just not funny! LOL!! Ok..Gates, NC is just under Suffolk, VA and near Norfolk, VA and I do mean RIGHT under. We're 2 miles from the line VA/NC Line.

Stacy

big_smile.png
At least for once, I'm not the one on the wrong side of this state! LOL!!! Or maybe I still am...heheh...

I wish y'all were close enough to get these lil birds too. They are cute, but I do NOT need any more guineas. The adults are now penned up in a huge pen so from now on I'll be able to find their eggs on a daily basis and I have NO intentions on setting a bunch of them! So if you are going to want eggs, let me know!! Shipping inside of NC doesn't seem to hurt them as much.

Now if I could just get the bantam cochins to lay again...
sad.png

Stacy

How far away from I-95 are you? My fiance is going up to Manassas this coming weekend, and I may go too (if I have the weekend off). We get onto I-95 in Richmond, VA, and we go up to there on I-85. Suffolk is 5 hours from here, but if we are up that way anyway.....lol.

Thanks,
Emily

Back
Top Bottom