guineas laying EVERYWHERE!!! how to stop it?

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Follow them around and I bet you'll find her nest!
wink.png

That's what I had to do with a chicken!
roll.png

I just knew she had a nest some where because she would be out in the morning when I went to milk the cow so I finally followed her and I found her nest with 7 lil' eggies in it!
th.gif

That's naughty little henny!
tongue.png

Good Luck!
wee.gif

My guineas are not like chickens if i follow them they won't go to their nest ,they go the other way and the males will do their best to distract you and get you to follow them ,thats how they protect the hens.​

Quote:
My guineas are not like chickens if i follow them they won't go to their nest ,they go the other way and the males will do their best to distract you and get you to follow them ,thats how they protect the hens.

Oh -
roll.png

I follow them. Figure out where they're hanging out then wait for them to go back to the coop and check every inch of the area! Under stuff, behind stuff, in piles of branches, under ferns. If you don't find it, follow them again the next day. I make it a habit of walking through the woods every day whether I'm looking for a nest or not. That way they are used to me walking by and they don't freak out when they see me. If I happen to get too close to the nest, the male will 'go off' and start screaming. That's when I walk the other way and come back later to search.
It might take a few days, but keep looking, you'll find it!

Back
Top Bottom