Guitar Hero..AHHHH!

Quote:
Guitar hero is a game where you have a plastic guitar with 5 uttons, whammy bar and a strum bar plus the start and select button. You have to hit the same color notes with the colored buttons on the top of the guitar at the same time you hit the button you hit the strumo bar. I am buying GH4 when it comes out.

I sold GH3 after beating it

I don't need a Guitar Hero game (never heard of it anyway).
My hubby plays the bass (and owns several other guitars) and he is my own personal guitar hero.
love.gif

I can understand playing it on the tv or the computer, BUT both at the same time, its like listening to 2 different radio stations, full volume
barnie.gif
he.gif

The worst part is my DH falls asleep playing it, how in the bajeebers can someone do that!
ep.gif

Then he gets mad at me when I shut it off!
I keep thinking it would be a horrible shame if the guitar for it happened to break....LOL

My daughter is begging me to get guitar hero. I already have to put a time limit on the playstation cause my 2 kids always fight over it. I just don't want to spend that kind of money on something they are going to lose interest in within a couple of months. I'd rather spend the money on actual guitar lessons which is another thing my daughter wants to learn to play. And if I got guitar hero, than my hubby would be playing it all the time too, and I already have a problem with him playing poker on the computer and taking over the t.v
tongue.png
, I get nothing and they get everything, sigh.

If you all think you have it bad. My hubby plays bass, guitar and the DRUMS in the basement. And i get to (have to listen) to it, because he always asks me "how does it sound?"does it need anything else?... Like i know , i dont have a musical bone in my body. It gets even worse now my two year old daughter has taken a liking to the drums... and if there is no noise in the basement there is noise in the garage. He has a Harley too... last weekend he got a new air cleaner thats round and I ened up doing more work installing it than him. He can lead soldiers, but cant put stuff together

Why not just buy a REAL guitar? And learn to REALLY play?

Just learn 12 basic chords and you can pretty much play any song out there. AC/DC made millions playing only 3 chords.
lau.gif

My son has it and I sometimes play it with him - good family bonding time. He also plays guitar and is in two bands, one of which practices here every weekend. The boys will practice for a while, take a break for food and play guitar hero for a while (sometimes they even ask me to play with them - only for comic relief), then back to practice. I love having them here, listening to them work out new arrangements, joke around, play loud music. It's going to be hard when they all go off to college (thankfully, not for a couple of years!).
Liz

Back
Top Bottom