Gypsy Vanner Horse Owners I need your knowledge

Quote:
I never used the word "bashing" .. I said "discrediting the breed" ..

Maybe you weren't referring to my post ..
hu.gif

Well, I think the thread title says it all. Gypsy Vanner Owners I need your knowledge.

Since I don't own one, I thought I would sit back and watch this thread to see what I could learn.

I do think they are beautiful and couldn't give a flying flip on others opinions about their qualifications, other than, Gypsy Vanner owners, trainers etc... I do think some comments have been rude.

If yo don't give a flying flip about what anyone else thinks other than trainers (sellers) and owners, posting on a general bulletin board is not productive - email or call sellers. Mystified as to why 'watch the thread unfold' too.

I always thought she was gorgeous..

GypsyER.jpg

Now see whatcha done ??? You've got me googling GVs .. I won't get ANY work done today ..
lau.gif
gig.gif

67969274_6-GYPSY-VANNER-STALLION-HORSE-FOR-SALE-Canada.jpg

gypsy-horse-sterjourna.jpg

1BL.jpg

Quote:
Oh, you go for the untraditional colors .. lol. Normally I would, but with GVs .. I just LOVE the black/white thing!!

The buckskin on the bottom is drop dead gorgeous, huh?

I do like the untraditional colors a bit better... but I think it's only because we've had our two tobiano girls the longest so I'm more 'used' to their coloring.

That one on the bottom's name is Taskin - he's from Villa Vanners. A champagne buckskin, I believe. Soooo pretty.

Quote:
I know, right? They make me so happy.

I wonder if they have a GV "picture of the day" .. emailed to your home.. hehehe

Back
Top Bottom