H1N1 vaccination side effects

I am still on the fence about all of this....
th.gif

Quote:
PC I think that before getting or not getting the vaccine anybody at risk should discuss it with their health professionals. I think the OP should consult with her doctor on her symptoms, any advise we give is not taking into considerations of her health background, ours are non professional opinions.

Quote:
PC I think that before getting or not getting the vaccine anybody at risk should discuss it with their health professionals. I think the OP should consult with her doctor on her symptoms, any advise we give is not taking into considerations of her health background, ours are non professional opinions.

Absolutely, the OP should definitely see her physician and should also continue sharing her experience with others. I have a suspicion there are thousands of others out there experiencing similar effects.

I'm not telling anyone what to do or what not to do. I'm simply sharing my own opinion and decision on this matter.

Quote:

Absolutely, the OP should definitely see her physician and should also continue sharing her experience with others. I have a suspicion there are thousands of others out there experiencing similar effects.

I'm not telling anyone what to do or what not to do. I'm simply sharing my own opinion and decision on this matter.

I agree as well. There are higher risk individuals and a primary care physician should know how to advise each person based upon their current health as well as previous health issues that could tip the scale one way or the other.

I am very prone to bronchial pneumonia, as is my youngest teen. My eldest son runs high fevers for every little thing. My understanding is that 2 of the big issues with H1N1 is a tendency towards pneumonia and high fevers. Those are the reasons that we are making the choice to vaccinate. But, everyone is different.

Last edited:
We don't have any H1N1 vaccine available here yet but my family will be getting it.
My son always gets the nasal vaccine because it is more effective for young children and he's never had any side effects.
The nasal vaccine is a live virus but it is attenuated so it cannot grow in the human body(temperature sensitive).
I get the seasonal flu shot every year and never had any side effects(besides a sore arm).

OP - It sure doesn't sound like a vaccine side effect. Go see a doctor! You may have one of the other million viruses lurking out there or an appendicitis!

Ok you guys I did not mean for this to become an arguement about if you should get the vaccine or not. But anyways, I am 40 yrs old and in perfect health. My 5 boys all got the mist at the same time I did. Of the 5, one ran a slight fever for one night. Typical of getting any vaccination. I did go to the doctor and was advised that I may have a gas bubble, but 3 days like this? Feel sorry for my DH when it lets go!
ep.gif

I am feeling better now and have not taken anything all day for the pain so must be getting better. BTW ...never did pop a bubble!

I also had the seasonal flu mist last month with no side effects.

Thanks for everyones concerns, will be back at work tomarrow like I did today. But hopefully with no cramps.

Back
Top Bottom