Hacking my Big sisters FB account LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear.
roll.png

I have a facebook but I don't get on it too much and my profile picture is reaaaaaaaally old.

its not very nice that too do i agree

i had mine hacked a few years ago and some nasty messages sent out

this was 5 years ago

and still to this day i have lost those friends who still beleive it was me who did that and not a hacker

Be aware that in the last 2 years this has been elevated to a felony (if prosecuted...)! It's an invasion of privacy, an overt effort to thwart a security mechanisms, etc, etc, etc,.....

I've been in the computer security field for nearly 20 years...... Take my word and realize that the fun you may derive from it doesn't nearly reach the level of problems you may have fall down on your shoulders......
old.gif

Find something more creative to do......
wink.png

Last edited:
I get it's funny to play jokes on your sister but I would be careful. Several years ago.. I was probably 17 or 18.. I changed my good friend's Myspace sexual orientation from straight to gay. I thought it would be a funny prank and everything but... it wasn't. His family started gossiping about him, several individuals started hitting on him(that he didn't want) and it was just a chaotic mess. I thought it would be funny but my friend was actually very upset... I felt pretty guilty about it. If you are intent on teasing your sister I just recommend you are very innocent about it. Sometimes pranks are silly to you but very serious to the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom