Had A Huge Coyote Raid last Night Only One Bird Left GRAPHIC PICS

Max, I am very sorry for your loss. How did the coyote get your chickens? Did he break into your coop? You do lock them up at night, don't you?

Quote:
Thanks but I honestly don't want chickens anymore. I am going to be a freshman in highschool and I want to focus on my studeis and my baseball.
Chicmom- I don't know how they got in. Yes I lock them up every night.

Quote:
This X2

Don't give up, but treat this like a learning experience. Coyotes are opportunists, and they are always testing and looking for things to "scavange" which are left out - could be garbage, a toy poodle or a backyard full of chickens. Now that you are aware that coyotes are a possible problem where you live, you can find out where they got in and fix it.

Last edited:
Quote:
This X2

Don't give up, but treat this like a learning experience. Coyotes are opportunists, and they are always testing and looking for things to "scavange" which are left out - could be garbage, a toy poodle or a backyard full of chickens. Now that you are aware that coyotes are a possible problem where you live, you can find out where they got in and fix it.

Please read my above post.

Quote:
This X2

Please read my above post.

I did.
wink.png

There is a season for everything in our lives. You're right...might be time to take a break. I have a teenager too, priorities change. Maybe you'll be like me, and take up your avian hobby again in your adult years - with a renewed passion. Good luck with your studies and your baseball.

Quote:
Thanks but I honestly don't want chickens anymore. I am going to be a freshman in highschool and I want to focus on my studeis and my baseball.
Chicmom- I don't know how they got in. Yes I lock them up every night.

Back
Top Bottom