Had to call the local PD last night... friggin crazy neighbors

Mrs. Green Thumbs

Songster
9 Years
Apr 2, 2010
Santa Maria, California
So last night the DH and I were getting ready for bed, I in the shower he making the last round to lock up our home for the night. Now for the last year we have been tolerant of the loud screaming (not just yelling SCREAMING) the banging, the sound of broken glass, door's being ripped off the hinges peeling out in our other neighbor's front yard, cop's being called and dragging this person off to jail only for our long time friend to bring the crazy woman back... We try not to cause waves, we feel that our home is our home and what happens in our home is our business and the same goes for every one elses house. We saw the problem's escalate from every 3 day's to every single day almost over night. Our neighbor's GF came to our door last night Screaming "Where's my boy friend!!!" And promptly smashed our window in our front door.... My husband happened to be standing in the living room and witnessed the entire thing.... He... was... livid. The next thing I know I have a very angry white boy yelling at me in the bathroom telling me "you better come out here and kick her butt she just broke our door!" of course I was not nearly as angry as he was, (we must have been made for each other, where he is weak I am strong and vice-a versa) so we called the cops... Still This is nuts. We have tried to voice our concern over and over again to (let's call him D) D for a VERY long time now all we get in response is "But I love her" ... D is a very good friend a kind generous and loving soul but he get's himself so wrapped up with these stupid woman's lives and will not let go.... We have had enough. As soon as my DH finds work were going to move. I can't live in that environment and neither can the DH.

Oh and get this... before the police arrived this broad has the nerve to bring her drunk behind back to my house and try to step foot inside my home.... yelling "give me back my cigarette's" Then when we told her to get out of our home that she was not welcome she stood on our porch and said " "Wanna Fight" this is a 40 something year old woman.... and when sober I must say she is weird and a little crazy but pleasant and kind, but under the influence of any substance and ... well... she becomes CRAZY OLD PHYCO running loose in the street's....

We filed civil complaint (or something like that) we will have to go to court and possibly testify against her for the damages. I also plan on taking her to small claims court to force her to repay us for the repair of our front door. I have to say, the officer that responded was very nice and understanding and professional. He was there rather fast and handled the situation well. Only needed one guy and that's all we got. Glad to see that we have a dependable police force there when we need it.

Last edited by a moderator:
th.gif
ep.gif

Can't you shoot,mace,or spray a crazy woman trying to break into your home? I would use a golf club on her head after she broke the window. You are very tolerant.I hope you can move VERY soon.

And I thought my neighbors were crazy! I hope D doesn't endure the wrath of the crazy GF too much longer... Sometimes it's hard to come to your senses when you're the one on the inside. Good luck and I hope no further problems happen!

Quote:
As the police told us one night....they must be inside ur house in order for u to defend it. Next time drag her butt inside and then use the golf club, lol.

Aaaand it's only gotten worse.... I just.... wow... So the DH goes home to find a note left on our door stating:

"So you like to call the cops Eddie? Well your and Marisa are going to regret it when I start talking."

Who know's what shes talking about... Besides the chickens... idk... So the DH get's in our only vehicle to go to his grand parents to use the phone and talk to the PD about starting a restraining order on this ...person. When the car breaks down.... don't know if it's the water pump, the water pump pully or the alternator... -sigh- we were holding our breath over that car.... the DH was laid off so were barely scraping by with just my check as it is. Now where was I... oh yes... and the lady that he was going to go work for to make 50 bucks today... yah they canceled... GRRREEEEEAAATTT!

Day's like today majorly suck. And now I have a home I love, a garden Iv worked on for 2 years, and chicken's that I can't even enjoy because I don't want to be near that woman. This is insane!

That lady has written a threat on a piece of paper. Which means she has intent to do harm in some way to you and your husband. If you can't get to the cops you need to call them and report it.
Didn't you say you have a no-contact order against her? She is in violation of it and the cops should arrest her.
I can't stand people that think they can threaten others and think it is ok.

No we filed a charge against her last night (in california you have to have a paper trail of reports in the history to prove that a restraining order request is valid) and this morning the DH found the note... He's going to start the process of filing restraining paper's.

Back
Top Bottom